November 1 pre-season draw
- Maximum 10 registrations per angler per river.
- $7 per registration, made payable by cheque, money order or credit card to the SGRG.
- Photocopies in the same format are accepted.
- The reservation holder cannot transfer a pre-season reservation to a third party.
- Guests cannot obtain their Daily passes until the reservation holder has obtained their own.
- Individual names can only appear once on the list of winners for a river.
- Registrations must be received by October 31 at 12:00 (noon) at the latest, by mail, fax or web
Reservations by phone
(For those who did not win reservations during the November 1 draw)
- January 18th, 2021: Reservation by phone exclusively for those who participated in the November 1 draw.
- January 19th to january 29th , 2021: reservations by phone, open to all.
from 8:30 to 16:30
From February 1st, 2021
As of February 1st, 2021 anybody (with or without reservations) can get additional reservations, if available, by phone, starting at 8:30 am. (under the 20% reservation rule).
48 hour draw
- Fee: $3.00 per person for each registration
- The registration form must be received at the entrance kiosk or by internet by 18:00 the day prior to the draw
- Daily draw at the entrance kiosk at 11:00
- The list of winners and substitutes is published on SaumonGaspe.Com, posted at the entrance kiosk and available by phone at 418-368-6838.
- Winners will not be contacted, it is their responsability to look at the results of the draw.
- Reservations must be paid by 15:00 the day prior to the fishing activity, otherwise they become available to substitutes on the waiting list between 15:00 and 16:00 and are offered in the order listed.
- Substitutes are neither contacted, it is their responsability to call us to know places availability.
- Once the substitute list is empty, any unclaimed reservations will be allocated in the 16:00 draw between the people present at the entrance kiosk.