November 2 pre-season draw
- Maximum 10 registrations per angler per river
- $7 per registration, made payable by cheque, money order or credit card to the SGRG
- Photocopies in the same format are accepted
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact information (e-mail address, telephone number), as well as that of your second respondent, is accurate and functional
- For the dates available for the pre-season reservation, see the following links: St-Jean; Dartmouth; York June-July; York August-September
- Registrations must be received by October 31 at 12:00 (noon) at the latest, by mail, fax or web
- The draw will take place on November 2, 2023
- All participants will receive their draw rank by e-mail
- There are 250 winners for the York River, 150 winners for the St-Jean River and 130 winners for the Dartmouth River
- An individual's name cannot appear more than once on a river's list of winners
Calls date Rank called York St-Jean Dartmouth November 13 1-50 1-30 1-25 November 14 51-100 31-60 26-50 November 15 101-150 61-90 51-75 November 16 151-200 91-120 76-100 November 17 201-250 121-150 101-130
- It is your responsibility to be available for the call. If we can't reach you or your second respondent, we'll move on to the next winner. We will then try to reach you again. If we still can't reach you, we'll leave a voicemail or e-mail and continue calling the next winners. When you return the call, you'll be able to choose from the remaining dates.
- The reservation holder cannot transfer a pre-season reservation to a third party.
- Guests cannot obtain their daily passes until the reservation holder has obtained their own.
Draw for access to sector 12 (White House) of York River and sectors 3 and 4 of the St-Jean River
Sectiors offered and number of poles available
1- Sector 3 of St-Jean River, with a capacity of 2 rods per day, will be available from September 24 to 30, 2023.
2- Sector 3 of St-Jean River will be subdivised into 3 sub-sectors of 2 rods per day each, available from September 24 to 30, 2023. The limits are defined as follows, from downstream to upstream.
4a : From the upstream limit of sector 3 to the Pavillon St-Jean site, the limit being upstream of the Home pool.
4b : From Flat Rock pool to Little Indian pool.
4c : From Moreau pool to Big Indian pool.
1- Sector 12 – White House, with a capacity of two perches per day, will be available from May 25 to June 26 and from September 24 to 30, 2023.
Rules of the draw
To participate, you must purchase a card for the price of $20, taxes included. A person cannot buy more than one registration.
The draw is made among all the participants, who are then ranked in order of priority and there will be 60 winners. There is no distinction between residents and non-residents. When it is their turn to be called, the winner can only book one date for two rods from all available sectors
Registration will take place from May 1 to 15, 2022 at 12 p.m., with the draw taking place on May 16, 2023. Calls will be made the May 17 and 19, 2023 (winners 1 to 30 on May 17, 31 to 60 on May 19), between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. The winners, or their substitutes, must be reachable or the calls will continue to the next winners. The remaining rods, if any, will be allocated on May 23, 2023 from 8:30 a.m. among non-winning participants by telephone on a first-come, first-served basis. It will be possible to book only one date for two rods. If there are still rods available, they will be allocated from May 24, 2023 without limit on a first-come, first-served basis.
The winner must be present during the booked stay. Reservations are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
|River||Sector||Daily fees resident||daily fees non-résident|