Reservations by phone
(For those who did not win reservations during the November 1 draw)
- January 17th, 2022: Reservation by phone exclusively for those who participated in the November 1 draw.
- January 18th to january 28th , 2022: reservations by phone, open to all.
from 8:30 to 16:30
From january 31st, 2022
As of january 31st, 2022 anybody (with or without reservations) can get additional reservations, if available, by phone, starting at 8:30 am. (under the 20% reservation rule).
48 hour draw
- Fee: $3.00 per person for each registration
- The registration form must be received at the entrance kiosk or by internet by 18:00 the day prior to the draw
- Daily draw at the entrance kiosk at 11:00
- The list of winners and substitutes is published on SaumonGaspe.Com, posted at the entrance kiosk and available by phone at 418-368-6838.
- Winners will not be contacted, it is their responsability to look at the results of the draw.
- Reservations must be paid by 15:00 the day prior to the fishing activity, otherwise they become available to substitutes on the waiting list between 15:00 and 15:45 and are offered in the order listed.
- Substitutes are neither contacted, it is their responsability to call us to know places availability.
- Once the substitute list is empty, any unclaimed reservations will be allocated in the 16:00 draw. Inscription for this draw, by phone ideally, is between 15:45 and 16:00.
Rules for awarding rods in sector 12 (White House) on York River
The 2021 submission form is now available.
- Odd lot numbers will be offered to non-residents first and even lot numbers will be offered to Quebec residents first.
- Tenders are for the total number of rods in the lot for instance, a successful tender for lot 2 requires the payment of all rods.
- Prices per rod are $250 for non-residents and $125 for residents, taxes to be added. Should there be more than one tender for a given lot a public draw will determine the winner.
- A retention fence is set upstream of sector 12. It was installed on June 9.
- The fence is removed on October 1. However, water levels can cause earlier removal. If this occurs we will refund holders with lots at the end of the season.
- We cannot guarantee the presence of salmon in this sector in June. However, first salmons are usually observed here around June 10-15.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 for non-residents and $50 for residents must be included with each tender. Tenders may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or put in sealed envelopes with the mention “Tenders - fishing day lots zone 12 York River”. Tenders will be accepted up to June 14, 2020 at 11:00 AM.