November 1 pre-season draw
- Maximum 10 registrations per angler per river.
- $7 per registration, made payable by cheque, money order or credit card to the SGRG.
- Photocopies in the same format are accepted.
- The reservation holder cannot transfer a pre-season reservation to a third party.
- Guests cannot obtain their Daily passes until the reservation holder has obtained their own.
- Individual names can only appear once on the list of winners for a river.
- Registrations must be received by October 31 at 12:00 (noon) at the latest, by mail, fax or web
Reservations by phone
(For those who did not win reservations during the November 1 draw)
- January 20, 2018: Reservation by phone exclusively for those who participated in the November 1 draw.
- January 22 to February 2, 2018: reservations by phone, open to all.
from 8:30 to 16:30
From February 5, 2018
As of February 5, 2018 anybody (with or without reservations) can get additional reservations, if available, by phone, starting at 8:30 am. (under the 20% reservation rule).
48 hour draw
- Fee: $3.00 per person for each registration
- The registration form must be received at the entrance kiosk by 18:00 the day prior to the draw
- Daily draw at the entrance kiosk at 11:00
- The list of winners and substitutes is published on SaumonGaspe.Com, posted at the entrance kiosk and available by phone at 418-368-6838.
- Reservations must be paid by 15:00 the day prior to the fishing activity, otherwise they become available to substitutes on the waiting list between 15:00 and 16:00 and are offered in the order listed.
- Once the substitute list is empty, any unclaimed reservations will be allocated in the 16:00 draw between the people present at the entrance kiosk.
Rules for awarding rods in sector 12 (White House) on York River
Tender forms are available from the start of June 2018. White House 2018
- Odd lot numbers will be offered to non-residents first and even lot numbers will be offered to Quebec residents first.
- Tenders are for the total number of rods in the lot for instance, a successful tender for lot 2 requires the payment of all four rods.
- Minimum and maximum prices per rod are $250 for non-residents and $125 for residents, taxes to be added. Should there be more than one tender for a given lot a public draw will determine the winner.
- A retention fence is set upstream of sector 12. It is normally installed on June 20 if the water level is adequate. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be in place for the above date.
- The fence is removed on October 1. However, water levels can cause earlier removal. If this occurs we will refund holders with lots at the end of the season.
- We cannot guarantee the presence of salmon in this sector in June. However, the first salmon are usually observed here around June 20.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 for non-residents and $50 for residents must be included with each tender. Tenders may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or put in sealed envelopes with the mention “Tenders - fishing day lots zone 12 York River”. Tenders will be accepted up to June 18, 2018 at 14:00.